It’s Thursday at
Author U - Your Guide to Book Publishing will focus on a variety for common hiccups that new authors get into. Her guest is Rebecca Finkel the CEO of F + P Design, a multi-award winning book design company. Last week, Judith and Victoria Sutherland and her team deep-dove into Book Reviews, what they look for and how to get attention for your book—you don’t want to miss this one! It’s up on the In the Air section on the AuthorU.org site. Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://togi.us/authoru. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and are instantly there!
Here’s your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- #Author alert: Amazon Launches Same-Day Delivery In Six Major Cities, Challenges Convenience Of Bookstores - Forbes http://buff.ly/1oHwCeK
- #authors- Need extra content resources? The Secret To Stretching Your Content Marketing Budget http://ow.ly/A1n4i #authoru
- #Authors: Don't Look Back on Your# Writing Journey With Regrets: 9 Things to Avoid http://ow.ly/zU3Es #authoru
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- 7 things successful #nonprofits do on #Pinterest. [savvy tips for #authors from the @PublicityHound] http://ow.ly/zxb5p
- #author smarts: New from @SMExaminer Instagram Success: How a Marketer Grew a Loyal Following With Instagram http://t.co/zOQLpFUFKs #authoru
- RT @MarketingSherpa Mobile #Marketing: 3 tips from ModCloth on mobile app engagement http://t.co/lXIcc3sEDx #authors
- Yahoo says it will join Google effort to create an encrypted email system by 2015 - @WSJ http://t.co/W6XzTQWV7Z
RT @janmoran: 27 Great Books Set in Venice http://t.co/rvwg3rMKrq [love this Venice is a must see City-writing inspiration!]
Fun and Cool Things to Know
- Aha! RT @gitomer: Asking a customer to tell you their reasons for purchasing from you, will get you hundreds more sales of the same type....
- Lesson: don’t let “anything” get your camera! Wikimedia says macaque selfies aren't protected under copyright http://t.co/Uv2AkDpWOJ
You can listen to over 130 programs that Author U Founder Judith Briles has created for your book and authoring success: http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://togi.us/authoru.