You have 8 days to take advantage of this and it’s GONE as a freebie.
Author U - Your Guide to Book Publishing will focus on crowdfunding for authors.. Judith Briles and Kelly Johnson will focus on all things involving virtual assistants—a peak at the indepth session Kelly will present at the Extravaganza—don’t miss it. Tune in at 6 Eastern, 5 Central, 4 Mountain, 3 Pacific and for our out-of-the-country members and followers … you are going to have to do the clock crunching for your time zone at http://togi.us/authoru. You can also go to the Home page of http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there!
If the reader for the book is not alive in the author’s mind, it’s yesterday’s poop.
~ Judith Briles
Here’s your Top Ten Tweets for the past week
Tweets are faster than a speeding bird … below are Author U’s Top Ten Tweets from the past week that you may have missed …
Success & Resources
- Ashlee Bratton has hit GOAL for her #book on #Kickstarter-just a few minutes left until her check is on the way! http://ow.ly/toxBG
- Is your #website a biz card or a portal? New blog up for #authors and #writers. http://ow.ly/ttjFv
- 110 Tools to Help Indie Authors Find Readers/Reviewers. Great resource: ow.ly/tLFf7
- #author tip: why you print on both sides of your #book promo foam board for signings-listen to podcast. ow.ly/tI1EF
- The Real Reason Why You Can't #Write bit.ly/1lz397k
Social Media and Marketing Strategies
- Are we looking at the issue the right way? The Lie of Content #Marketing ow.ly/tMMMy
- Publicity Hound reveals insider tips on #free #author apps for #PR templates, photos, headlines-Listen to podcast. http://ow.ly/tlWlt"
Cool and Sometimes Goofy or Unbelievable!
- Very cool-check out the ice sculpture festival in China-and love the cat food commercial- http://ow.ly/tpQaC
- FUN trivia for the day: How Many Days Old Are You? I'm over 20,000 days-how about you? Find out: http://ow.ly/tMPPV
Author U - Your Guide to Book Publishing focused on crwodfunding strategies with Stephanie Barko, publicist to authors and books! You can listen in from the AuthorU.org Home at http://www.AuthorU.org, scroll down and click on any of the past shows—just click and you are instantly there! Or you, can go to the radio show’s home page and do the same: http://togi.us/authoru.