It’s a wonderful time of “togetherness” with family and friends; and, a time of reflection on the past year … and think forward. Next week is, gulp, the beginning of 2014.
On the Author U Group on LinkedIn (have you joined–it’s an open Forum with a variety of live
discussions throughout the day)–I posted a question today: What are you going to do the same; keep doing–yet change a bit; or add new to your authoring/publishing mix?
The same goes for you …
What are you going to do the same; keep doing–yet change a bit; or add new to your authoring/publishing mix?
- What’s worked this year? Why? Are you going to continue to do the same or change it up a bit?
- What’s not worked? Why? Are you going to keep it in the mix? Or change it up a bit?
- What would you like to add? Why?
All of us within the Author U Team want you to know how much you are appreciated. We have plenty in store for you:
- Three programs in Colorado in January.
- The Publishing at Sea Cruise that is sold out as well.
- Author Mentoring Mondays for all of our members out of State–the call in number is posted in the Monday at Author U and on the Home page of the website.
- Both Hangouts that will be for Members Only and Hangouts on Air for the general public.
Don’t forget–you want to be at the Extravaganza slated for May 1-3. Lots to stay connected.
It has been a pleasure serving and working with all of you this past year. Merry Christmas, Love and
Prosperity for 2014!
To Your Awesome Success and Growth,
Judith Briles, Your Chief Visionary Officer